Do the work you love, not the tech maintenance you don’t.
- Afraid to press the “Upgrade Now” button in your WordPress dashboard because you fear you might accidentally break your site?
- Worried by the never-ending stream of plugin updates that bring up that same fear of “what if I break it”?
- Not even sure what all those plugins are doing?
- Confused about how to back up your site and keep it backed up?
- Wishing you could concentrate on your business, instead of worrying about whether your website is vulnerable?
Restore your Peace of Mind with a Website Tune-Up!
If you’re stressed about backing up your WordPress site, upgrading your themes, plugins, and WordPress itself, I can take care of all of that for you with a quick Website “Peace of Mind” Tune-Up.
You’ll be up-to-date, backed up, and secure in the knowledge that you’re on a par with WordPress experts and their best security practices.
Sign up today and you’ll be tuned up within a week.
Future updates? I’ve got you covered.
Even after your tune-up is complete, there will come a day when WordPress will need updating, or a plugin releases a new version.
Never worry about those updates again with the ongoing Peace of Mind Program. Not only will your site be tuned up, it will stay that way, and get the security benefits of always running the latest, most secure version of WordPress.
Here’s what’s included in your initial Website “Peace of Mind” Tune-Up:
- A full site backup with BackupBuddy ($80 value)
- Automatic weekly backup scheduled for you
- A scan for malware and server malfunctions/vulnerabilities using WordFence
- Optimize your WordPress database
- WordPress software upgraded to the latest version (as long as you’re starting with version 4.7 or higher — contact me for a custom quote if you’re using an older version)
- Updating of all plugins that have available new versions
- Updating your theme if a new version is available
- Another full site backup once everything is optimized and updated
- Installation and configuring of a free LetsEncrypt SSL Certificate to securely encrypt your website traffic and display the “green padlock icon” next to your site address (your web host must allow this, and sadly, not all hosts do — contact me if you have questions about your host)
- Recommendations by me (better plugins? Plugin/WordPress features you’re not using? I can spot these easily and give you suggestions to get more out of your existing website setup)
Here’s what you get with the ongoing Peace of Mind Program:
- Ongoing use of BackupBuddy for automated, scheduled backups, stored in two locations (one copy stored on your server, one offsite for extra security).
- Ongoing protection from malware, hackers, and blacklists with the WordFence security plugin, including guaranteed clean-up if malware or a hack is ever detected on your site.
- Plugins and WordPress will be updated every time a new version is released.
- An uptime-monitoring service will notify me if your site goes down, so I can swing into action to get it working again.
- If something should happen to your site such that you require restoring from a backup (may it never happen!), I will restore your site from the last full BackupBuddy backup.
A couple of important caveats:
You should understand that while having backups in place is very important, that alone does not increase the security of your website — it just allows you to recover more quickly, without loss of data.
Staying updated does have significant security benefits, but it is only one part of the security puzzle. I can’t guarantee that you’ll be completely safe from hackers, vulnerabilities in your web hosting setup or site code, or random unforeseen events.
That said, I strongly believe that the most basic backup and update procedures (which is exactly what’s included in the Website Tune-Up and Peace of Mind Program) are the most important.
If you are fully backed up and updated, your website is less vulnerable to malicious intruders than the majority of sites out there. And online criminals tend to go for the easy targets.
Take your website out of the running by backing up and updating — I’m here to help you do it.
Tune-Ups are $159, plus your first Peace of Mind Program subscription payment:
Sign up today and you’ll be tuned up within a week. Your Peace of Mind Program membership will continue until you cancel.
Your initial payment will be the sum of the $159 Tune-Up fee (waived for Annual plan purchases) and one installment payment:
- For the Monthly plan, your initial payment will be $186 ($159 Tune-Up fee plus $27 for your first month of the Peace of Mind Program), and you will be charged $27 each month until you cancel.
- For the Semiannual plan, your initial payment will be $294 ($159 Tune-Up fee plus $135 for your first six months of the Peace of Mind Program), and you will be charged $135 every six months until you cancel.
- For the Annual plan, your initial payment will be $270 for your first 12 months of the Peace of Mind Program ($159 Tune-Up fee is waived), and you will be charged $270 every year until you cancel.