This service includes:
- Installation of the latest version of WordPress on your web hosting account
- Installation of the Genesis Framework and the Dynamik Website Builder theme
- Installation and activation of a package of six useful plugins
- Your choice of layout options (sidebar placement)
- Basic site organization (choose a static home page or show your blog posts on your home page)
- Installation of your custom site header, logo and color scheme, designed by Amy
- Creation of up to three WordPress pages using content you provide
- Contact page with a working contact form
- Up to three customized PayPal buttons, designed by Amy, installed and linked to your PayPal account
- Blog email subscription widget configured in your sidebar
- Custom bullets, page dividers and favicon, designed by Amy, added to your media library by Wendy
- Google Analytics configured (using your own Google account)
- Post metadata set up for basic Search Engine Optimization
To get started with this package, you will need a web hosting account and a domain name.
After your purchase is complete, I’ll email you to get your web hosting login credentials so I can get started on your installation.
Installations can usually be performed within two weeks of purchase, sometimes a little longer if there’s a a holiday in the way. Your custom design will take longer, but you will have a working site in the meantime.